Thursday 3 March 2011

Relaxing Dreams

Do you ever find that you're worrying about something so much that it invades your dreams? 
Normally it isn't in a good way, sometimes you get those really realistic nightmares and you wake up panicking then realising it's a dream. But there are these occasional times when instead of having a bad dream, you have a good dream and it relaxes you about the whole thing!


I was really worried about a presentation I had to do, then I dreamt about having just done my presentation and I worried a lot less. In real life when I had to do my presentation, I managed to speak properly, I didn't laugh nervously (not as much as last time anyway) and I wasn't constantly paranoid that I was being laughed at (because believe me, that has happened a few times before, so embarrassing!)


< = me in a presentation.

I am beginning to find that blogging like this is a lot better than I thought! It's really helped my stress levels and it distracts me from worrying about things I shouldn't worry about! I don't know why I didn't really update it much before to be honest. 

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment