Friday 4 March 2011

Drawing

I find that whatever I do, one of the best ways that I can relax is if I draw.
I have a little sketch pad that I like to draw in when I'm worried or stressed or even bored, I drew this one when I was on a plane. I was worried because I'd had quite a lot of nightmares about the plane crashing before flying.

I like to draw things that I'm curious about, things that I love, my friends, my family. Anything really. I did go through a phase of drawing birds all the time. One thing I'm not too great at though has to be buildings - my brother is probably the one to go to for drawings of buildings or cars or whatever!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't you just love that feeling, when you've just handed in a lot of work? It's so satisfying, it's like you can finally relax and do something you're fond of instead of wasting your precious time on essays and things. You can take the dogs for that extra long walk they've been looking forward to, spend more time with your family, make music, play music, have a rave. It's great! Sadly it doesn't last long, haha. But it's always there to look forward to. :)


Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment