Saturday 19 March 2011

The Importance of Family

Good things and bad things happen in life; I hate to say it but life wouldn't exist without death.

Yesterday evening (18/03/11), I witnessed a beautiful wedding - My Grandad and Nan.
It was scheduled for the 9th of July, however ill health meant it had to be brought forward.
It took place in the hospital chapel and all the staff were brilliant. It was an amazing wedding and I am so glad that I could be there. Family and friends were there - Everyone made an appearance, just for them, even though they had only been told about it hours before. I filmed it and I wish to have finished the editing of the video by later today, so that I can show my Grandad in hospital.

Although the circumstances were sad, it brought the whole family together.

I hope that they like the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment