Thursday 24 February 2011

Stress

I've noticed I've been having a hell of a lot of food dreams lately.
I think it is probably the combination of stress and trying to be on a diet...
Lately I've been eating a lot more fruit instead of junk, and a few days before half term, I got given a hell of a lot of work to do...

By a lot of work I mean storyboards, hazard and risk assessments, production logistics, shooting schedule, 1200-1600 word essay, 750 word essay, 500 word report, 1000 word essay and preparation for a presentation. Yay. All due in for the first week back! I would've been fine with this, but I had to go to Scotland with my Dad to see the Scottish side of the family! So that took a massive chunk out of my week off - I tried to do a lot of it in Scotland and planned to do it on the drive up, but Granny's house really isn't the best place for concentration, plus I get car sick and sleep on long journeys; a bit of a fail really.

So a result of me worrying about this?
I can't comfort eat in real life because of my diet - so I turn to my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment