Friday 30 July 2010

Sleeptalking

Recently, on holiday, I was forced to share a room with my brother.
Every night he talked in his sleep - most of the time he only mumbled and I could hardly hear what he was saying; however, there were some interesting things said.

At one point I managed to have a conversation with him:

Brother: "No guns at the table."
Me: "What?"
Brother: "I SAID: No guns at the table!"
Me: "Oh, ok... Don't worry, I've put the gun down."
Brother: "... I kill Jesus..."
Me: "Hm, I don't think many people would be happy with that..."
Brother: "I am a terrorist."

I do worry about him sometimes.

Last night, I slept over at a friend's house. Lately I haven't been getting to sleep very easily, so I was still awake when she started yelling gibberish at me. It made me jump at first, but then I realised she was sleep talking. The only word I could understand was 'car'.
Then, in the morning when I was very lightly sleeping, she said, "Is it ok if we wake up at 9? I have to go to stagecoach."

She didn't remember saying any of that... She quit stagecoach, and it wasn't even the right day for it.

Anyways, 
gonna sleep... 
Or try to...

They say it takes like 7 minutes on average to go into a deep sleep??? 
Can someone explain to me why it takes me hours?!
Haha, night.
/(-_-)\...z...Z...z

No comments:

Post a Comment