Saturday 31 July 2010

Lucid Dreaming

I'm a lucid dreamer - meaning that while I dream I am aware that I am dreaming if that makes any sense... 
This not only means I am aware that I am dreaming but, if I don't like what is happening in the dream, I can control it.
I like it that way, haha.
If the dream is funny, I have a habit of thinking "oh I have to remember this so that I can tell so and so all about it!"

(-_-)...z...Z...z Last night's dream:
I am standing in a wheat field, the wheat is growing really high - taller than me, and it is very golden.
The sky is blue with the occasional cloud and the sun is shining brightly.
I am relaxed as I walk through the wheat field. Suddenly I notice that there are colourful sculptures and strange art around me.
I walk through the wheat field as if it is an art gallery.
In the distance I see what appears to be beach balls bouncing around by themselves.
They are bright red and yellow and I walk closer to them, mesmerised.
I realise that they are not beach balls, but sort of like those round lampshades you can get ?

I thought it was a pretty relaxing dream compared to some I've had to be honest. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment