Sunday 8 August 2010

Rant...

Ok I know this has nothing to do with dreams... But I just need to get this out!

Don’t you just HATE it when lectures are repeated over and over?
You may think if you see it happen to another person, “meh, it’s them and not me” 
But it really gets on my nerves, especially when I see it’s not making a difference at all. 
Then when the people giving the lectures decide to compare the person they are lecturing to someone supposedly better, for example:
Bob and Bill’s mum: “you need to try harder. Bill here, he works his butt off. He gets A*s all the time and is going to get into university no problem. But YOU are heading to a low paid job that requires no skill. You don’t try at all, while Bill is always making an effort.”
Do you see my point?
To me when I see that happen it seems as if the parent is trying to make their child be someone else… I don’t like it.
Well I guess that's it for now...
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment